Monday, June 16, 2008

Issue 472 - Make Money From Mini Sites?

Hi,
I hope everything is ok where you are.

This newsletter is about the subjects of self improvement, goal achievement and wealth creation.

I've been talking about the first 2 quite a bit lately but I think the last time I mentioned wealth creation was when I talked about my 1 to 1 course on how to write articles the way I do, and then use that skill for profit.
If you don't remember me mentioning it, you can see it at:
http://www.articlewritingknowhow.com

That site is actually a minisite.
In fact it has some elements missing (which I must get round to sorting!) but despite that, it has a whole bucket load of the key elements in place to make a successful minisite.

The one thing that's genuinely bad about the site, is that I am selling my time with that product. You get individual tuition from me, and that is time I cannot leverage for anything else. It's ok that I do that - I am after all getting one off payment for one off effort, it's what most people do in their jobs.

However, it's also possible to create minisites that *do* leverage your time.
You can set them up on autopilot, so that once the initial effort is done, they look after themselves apart from a bit of housekeeping.

If you don't believe me, then with all due respect it's because you just aren't aware of the facts.
I have spent a long time learning how to do things in internet marketing, and I could tell you all the detail about minisites.

However, a chap by the name of Michael Rasmussen has done a good job himself, and it's 100% no cost!
I've seen his videos before he did a great series on how to write emails that sell, and I've seen this set of videos on mini sites.
It's good quality content, and it won't cost you a penny to see it.
http://www.minisiteprofitsexposed.com/?thankyou-page=9571

Funnily enough when I woke up this morning I wasn't quite sure what I'd write about, and then I got an email about this video series.

It seemed a great subject, as the content will cost you nothing whatsoever, and is genuinely helpful if you are interested in earning money online.
Now I have mentioned it, I don't want to waffle on for the sake of it, so I think I'll sign off.

Ok, that's it for this week - if you aren't interested in earning money online, it probably won't be of interest, but it's worth checking out these videos, and then refering back to my article site to see how many of the techniques you can spot!
http://www.minisiteprofitsexposed.com/?thankyou-page=9571

'Til Next Time,
Health & Happiness,
Gordon
P.S. If you know anyone else who you think would enjoy the Great Gordino Newsletter, please pass it on to them!

Transform Your Life In 21 Days:
http://www.transformyourlifenow.com

Has my article writing course got good elements of a mini site
http://www.articlewritingknowhow.com

Grab my free 8 Step Goal Achievement Plan by sending a blank email to:
mailto:transform@getresponse.com

No comments: