Monday, April 28, 2008

Issue 465 - Julia Roberts Smells!

Hi,
I hope Monday finds you well.

So does Julia Roberts smell?
To be honest I wouldn't know, I've never got close enough to her to find out, despite all the letters I've written to her (court orders are made to be broken...)

What I do know though, is that she doesn't wear deodorant, and I know that because she said so on the Oprah Winfrey Show.
An interesting nugget I could probably have lived without but nevertheless it's a subject I can use online to turn into money.

I like that.
Here's another one...

Wesley Snipes has been sentenced to 3 years in jail for tax evasion crimes.
Most famous for the 'Blade' films, my favourite of his is 'Demolition Man' with Sly Stallone and Sandra Bollock, but it's the story of his jail sentence which I'll be using to make money.

A good enough cue as any to mention a new site of mine, the Power Niche Club:
http://www.powernicheclub.com

Not only do I tell you how I use film stories to like these to make money, the technique also works for sport, music and TV.
That's 4 Power Niches all packed full of subniches you can tap into.

Making money online is all about the market you pick, the offer you make, and generating traffic from your market to your offer.
That's it, no secrets or tricks, just techniques.

Inside the monthly club you'll get updates and the exact examples I'm using.
I also throw in my book, Transform Your Life in 21 Days, which sells for $27.
I also throw in my traffic generation guide, and you can cancel at anytime and keep the goodies.
In fact, best if you go and look for yourself:
http://www.powernicheclub.com

Let me know what you think.
Ok, that's it for today, I'm off to decide what my favourite Julia Roberts film is - what's yours?

'Til Next Time,
Health & Happiness,
Gordon
P.S. If you know anyone else who you think would enjoy the Great Gordino Newsletter, please pass it on to them!

Transform Your Life In 21 Days:
http://www.transformyourlifenow.com

How To Make Money From Movies:
http://www.powernicheclub.com

Grab my free 8 Step Goal Achievement Plan by sending a blank email to:
mailto:transform@getresponse.com

No comments: