Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Issue 483 - Dumped By Another Woman!

Hi,
I hope Tuesday finds you well.

It's a Tuesday issue this week as my internet connection decided to play silly beggars just as I sat down to write, and that's partly why it's a short issue this week.

The other reason is that I am reeling from the subject of the toay's title - yes, another woman has decided to give me the boot.
Kick me into touch.
Give me the elbow.
Knock me on the head.
I own yet another one-way ticket to Dumpsville.

And the woman concerned? In fact you may know her - it's the Tooth Fairy.
Oh yes, as I was cleaning my gnashers last night I felt an odd twinge. I looked to find that one of my teeth was now half a tooth, accompanied by a big gaping hole.
I rang the dentist and the next 'emergency' appointment is on Friday.
Thanks very much, Tooth Fairy!

I yelled 'oh Fairy of the Tooth, why hast thou forsaken me?'
Let's be honest though, that's never worked with any of the other women, so why would this be any different?
Ok, I may have taken her for granted, and ok I may not have bought flowers recently, but oh what savage vengeance, the wrath of a Fairy scorned.

So as you can imagine I'm in a fragile state, because my tooth is a bit raw, so the best I can do in respect of life nuggets is that's it's a living example of how you never know what's around the corner!

Ok, it's short one this week, I'm off to practice my currently gappy smile. Hmm, thinking about it , I wonder if it qualifies me for the Paralympics this week?

'Til Next Time,
Health & Happiness,

Gordon

P.S. If you know anyone else who you think would enjoy the Great Gordino Newsletter, please pass it on to them!

Transform Your Life In 21 Days:

http://www.transformyourlifenow.com/

Make money writing about takeover of English Football?http://www.gordonbryan.com/sport

Grab my free 8 Step Goal Achievement Plan by sending a blank email to:

mailto:transform@getresponse.com

No comments: