Monday, October 29, 2007

Issue 441 - How Far Could You Go In A New Direction?

Hi,
I hope everything is ok where you are.
I
was watching one of my favourite TV shows over the weekend, Strictly Come Dancing.
I watch loads of TV, I use it as a great niche to make money from, plus I enjoy it!

Strictly Come Dancing is something I've written about before.
It's a great format, and a huge success which the BBC had sold around the world.
Various celebrities are paired up with professional dancers, and have to learn a new dance every week.
The competition is then held on live TV, in front of 9 million viewers here in the UK.

This week there has been a big hoo-ha about the judging, but I like to watch the show to see the goal achievement/self improvement angle.
To see people who are or were at the top of their chosen profession taken totally out of their comfort zone is amazing.
It's not unusual for some of them to be physically sick with nerves before the live show, and yet they push through.

It's pure gold on the goal achievement front, because in front of your eyes you can see how commitment, action and lots of hard work can bring astonishing results in such a short amount of time.

What's also important to note is the number of celebrities who were hesitant at the beginning, but have now fallen in love with dancing.
This reflects the lesson that we adapt to change much better and faster than we think we can!
The show is a showbiz gem with lashings of sequins, and I love it!

Speaking of developing skills and seeing how far you can take them, the curling season is in full swing.
I had my first practice session at the weekend, as opposed to normal game play.
It went ok, although I was outplayed by a 13yr old girl, which seems to be a common occurence in my sporting attempts.
It happened with the pole vault and long jump, and now with curling!

Did I let it deflate me?
Of course not!
I took it as motivation.

This brings me to the challenge I mentioned last week, Curling For Gold.
I'd love to see how far I could get in the world of competitive curling, and in order to do that I need to practice much more, ideally everyday, particularly with there only being a 6 month season plus my age.

I could try and get sponsorship to fund that, but it would be hard work for such a small sport.
Plus I guess telling potential sponsors I got hammered by a 13 yr old girl wouldn't help...

Then it occured to me that I could sponsor myself, and that's what led to my new product.
It's a bundle of books, some written by me, others that I bought rights to.
As a collection they cover the favourite methods I use, plus my motivational books.
You'll get broad brush stroke principles, plus detailed specific instruction.

I'm launching the package at $67 for the first 100 copies, and it is already selling.
Once the first 100 have gone, the price goes up to $97.
Those 2 prices will get you maybe an hour or two from a plumber, lawyer or mechanic, but I'm giving you tools and ideas which will benefit you on a permanent basis.
There's also a 100% money back guarantee.

If you know me at all from this newsletter, you'll know how important integrity is to me, so I want to take all the risk away.
If you get the package and feel it isnt for you, I'll simply give you all your money back, no questions asked!
I can't say fairer than that, and stand by it.

Is it possible that some people will grab the package and then think it's not for them?
Yes, of course it is, and if that happens, I want you to be reassured that you'll get your money back.

I'm pleased with what the package offers.
Personally I'm not currently a big fan of Google Adwords, or Adsense.
I'm not a huge fan of SEO with your own sites.
As such, you won't really see these techniques detailed, but the important thing is that you don't *need* to!
I'm telling you the techniques that work for me, not for someone else.

Go and take a look at:
http://www.gordonbryan.com/curlingforgold.html

There is also a 50% paying affiliate programme.

Ok, that's it for this week - how far could you go with commitment, action and effort?

'Til Next Time,
Health and Happiness,
Gordon
P.S. If you know anyone else who you think would enjoy the Great Gordino Newsletter, please pass it on to them!

The Great Gordino's Curling For Gold:
http://www.gordonbryan.com/curlingforgold.html

Transform Your Life In 21 Days:
http://www.transformyourlifenow.com

How To Make Money From Movies:
http://www.gordonbryan.com/movies

Grab my free 8 Step Goal Achievement Plan by sending a blank email to:
mailto:transform@getresponse.com

No comments: