Monday, July 02, 2007

Issue 422 - My New Book - 40+

Hi,
I hope Monday finds you well, as we creep into the 2nd half of the year.

Did the 1st 6 months go as planned?
What do you have planned for the next 6?

For you Canadian readers, I hope you had a good Canada Day yesterday.
For you American readers, I hope you have a good Independence Day on Wednesday.
For everyone, Happy Regular Day!
(that also applies to Canadians and Americans!)

Right then, my new book is out today.
It's priced at $7, but it isn't about internet marketing.

It's about me.

I called it 'The Great Gordino's 40+ (The Golden Million)'
I couldn't decide between the 2 titles, and in the end I thought 'bugger it, it's my book, I'll use both!'

In my book 'Transform Your Life in 21 Days!' I focused on the theories and mindsets I have used, and continue to use.
The theories have worked for over 20 years, and will continue to do so, it's not a 'flavour of the month' thing.

In this new book, I concentrate on how I used the theories, the actual results I achieved.
It's a story - the story my life between about 18 and 40.

It also serves as a reminder of the fact that age is often used as an excuse for under-achievement, and I'm not about to let turning 41 stop me!
So, in the book I talk about another idea I have brewing, which may turn into my biggest adventure yet!
You can see more about it here:
http://www.gordonbryan.com/40+/

Since February 2003 I've written in this newsletter about self-improvement, goal achievement and wealth creation.

This new book '40+' is no different, so if that doesn't interest you, then it might not be for you.
If you *are*, and you enjoy my writing style, then $7 is all you'll need to read my story, the good bits and the bad bits!

A short newsletter this week, I can't deny I want to focus your attention on my new book.
I'm not usually an out-and-out plugger in the newsletter, so I'm allowing myself an indulgence this week.

I enjoyed writing the book, making me think long and hard about the last 20 years, and I think you'll enjoy reading it.
Did I mention that you can earn 100% affiliate commission if you promote it yourself?

Ok, that's it for today, pop over and have a look at the book, see if you fancy reading the story:
http://www.gordonbryan.com/40+/

'Til Next Time,
Health and Happiness,
Gordon
P.S. If you know anyone else who you think would enjoy the Great Gordino Newsletter, please pass it on to them!
How to generate no cost ongoing targeted traffic:
http://www.gordonbryan.com/traffic

How to make money from sport:
http://www.gordonbryan.com/sport

Grab my free 8 Step Goal Achievement Plan by sending a blank email to:
mailto:transform@getresponse.com

No comments: