Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Issue 455 - How I Write My Articles

Hi,
I hope everything is ok where you are.

Thanks for all the kind words after I went past 5 years of the newsletter last week, and I want to crack into the 6th year with a focus on the wealth creation side of things.

In a word - article writing.
Er, ok, in 2 words - article writing.

Articles are great.
A bit like notes can be pushed around to create music, I love the fact that words can be pushed around to create pieces which can earn you money.
It's a skill which is not that hard to develop, and once you have the skill, it can be used anytime you want, for as long as you want.

Once you can create articles, you can use them to drive traffic to any page you want.
It may be your own page, or someone else's page, but it will be a page that earns you money from the traffic you send it.
If you do the simple logic that the articles create traffic for free, and what's more it is targetted traffic, then the idea appeals even more.

There are other ways to profit from articles, and a good way is just to sell them.
You can either sell them as a finished product, a one-off sale that someone can then put their name to, or you can sell them in packages.
The package idea works well as it leverages the time you spent once on the article creation, to end up with more than one sale.

Or, you can write articles for others according to their brief, in other words you sell your writing skills.

What I'm doing is starting a course to teach people how to write articles.
It will be over 5 x 1 hour sessions, and it won't be a seminar type tuition.
I'll be teaching you one to one, online.
I'll be writing and talking to you personally, I'll be webcammed up so you can see me too.

In the first session I'll be covering the where, why and how articles work their magic.

Session 2 will cover how I construct an article - the formula I use everytime which really helps to speed up the process.

In session 3, I'll be creating an article as you watch, on a subject you choose, to show you the process from start to finish.

Session 4 will see you creating an article to my formula on a subject I choose.

In the final session we'll go over the whole course and concentrate on any particulars.
These sessions of personal tuition will leave you equipped with the permanent knowledge of how to create an article on any subject in the world, plus the knowledge of how to profit from your skill.

I enjoy passing on my knowledge and ideas, and I'm looking forward to passing on this stuff.
I hope you'll agree it sounds a good package, and the next question you might (or might not) be asking is what the price might be.

Well, a plumber, electrician, mechanic, washing machine repair man will charge $80 here in the UK.
That's a flat rate.

So going by that, 5 hours would be $400 - a nicer price point would be $397, so that would be a fair price, since you are getting exclusive one to one time with me.
I may well be charging that in the future, but to start with that's a bit steep and not within everyone's price range.

Another price range you see a lot online is $197.
That's a good deal cheaper, and still allows me to run an affiliate program at the same time.

I still think that to start with, I could go with a $97 price.
To be honest that's getting cheap now, $20 per hour for me as opposed to the $80 if I were a plumber or mechanic.
This isn't sales spiel by the way - if you've been reading my stuff for long enough you know I will quite happily think as I write, and that's pretty much what I'm doing now!

I'll go for the $97 then, and the joy of the internet means that the sessions can be timetabled to suit *you*, and the gap between sessions means you have time to digest the information, it doesn't just all merge in and overload.
Obviously there are only so many sessions I can have on the go, so it is a sort of 'first come first serve' basis, and as a newsletter reader you are getting first crack.
If you are interested, email me.

Once you've made payment, we then arrange the sessions.
I don't offer money back, for the simple reason that you are paying for my knowledge.
Once you have the knowledge, what you do with it is up to you, but you can't hand it back, nor can you hand back my time.
What I say is this - if after the first session you don't feel the course is for you, just let me know, and you get the other 4 sessions cancelled and refunded.
That sounds fair to me.

Ok, that's it for this week, as The Great Gordino Newsletter goes into its' 6th year, is it time for you to grab my article knowledge?

'Til Next Time,
Health & Happiness
Gordon
P.S. If you know anyone else who you think would enjoy the Great Gordino Newsletter, please pass it on to them!

Please sponsor my marathon:
http://www.gordonbryan.com/marathon08.html

Transform Your Life In 21 Days:
http://www.transformyourlifenow.com

How To Make Money From Sport:
http://www.gordonbryan.com/sport

Grab my free 8 Step Goal Achievement Plan by sending a blank email to:
mailto:transform@getresponse.com

No comments: