Monday, October 09, 2006

Issue 387 - Would A Grand A Month Help You?

Hi,
I hope Monday finds you well.

It's time to tell you about another new product of mine.

The other day I got an email offering me a no cost report on how to make $1000 in 15 days online.
I downloaded it out of curiousity, and found it to contain bland unspecific advice which helped neither the newbie or the experienced.
Disappointing.

Then I got an offer offering me a 'clone' of a membership site which had 5000 members at $29 a month.
Again I looked (it's always an education to look at how these offers are presented).
It was presented well, but at the price of $4000 I didn't stay for long, not with my tight arse.

Also in the last couple of weeks I had people at jam nights asking me exactly what I did.
I normally say I have a 'couple of online businesses', but they wanted to know more details.

So, I decided to offer a membership club, where I would spill the beans on all I have learnt in the past 4 + years about how to market online.
I've spent a lot of dollars buying information, and although it would be naughty, (er, illegal) for me to give you these books, I am perfectly allowed to relay the information in them!

Take for example 2 products released this year - Tag & Ping by Sean Wu, and Adsense Videos by Michael Cheney.
Combined they have a price of $244, and that's what I paid.

I will pass on the info inside them to members of my club, along with everything else.

How much?
$19 a month.
That means you could be a member for a full year and still not have paid as much as buying just those 2 products, along with all the other content, which is listed on my site.

I decided to call it The Great Gordino's Grab A Grand Club, and here's why -
The idea is that if I can teach you, and give you hands on help to get to earning $1000 a month online, you will have the tools and knowledge to repeat the process.

I originally decided to set a launch date of Nov 1st.
However, I noticed another product launching, callled Affiliate Project X, and having bought it at $77, I decided to bring my launch forward, because the info in Project X will be included in the club, as it's now info in my head!

I spent many hours rushing to get it all done earlier than planned, and had many nights working through the small hours.
That's one of the joys of working for myself, from home, I can just choose to do it.

When I say I give hands on help, that's just what I mean - if you have problems with any part of the process, ask me, and I'll guide you through it, it's included in the cost.

What's more the club has an affiiate programme paying 50%, meaning if you sell a membership, you get 50% of that fee every month they remain a member!

That price of $19 is way too low, I'm really starting with that to give readers and buddies the early start, but after 50 members are in, or the 1st Nov, whichever is earlier, the price will go up to $27.

Go and have a look, note all the knowledge I will be passing on that I have paid for, tell me what you think.
Ask any questions!
I'll be interested to hear what have to say!

Here's the link:
http://www.thegrabagrandclub.com

Ok, that's it for today, what would an extra grand a month do for you?

Have a good week.
'Til Next Time,
Health and Happiness,
Gordon
Get my self-improvement book at:
http://www.transformyourlifenow.com

1 comment:

Hamish said...

Nice picture. Is that some kind of fish?

Project X is great. I used just one of the methods and made my first sales within 24 hours.


Best Regards,

Hamish
Affiliate Project X ......