Monday, July 06, 2009

6th July 2009 - Time To Set Your New Year Resolutions!

Hi,
I hope everything is ok where you are.

When we hit June 22, we got to that time of year where the days start getting shorter.
If that's not something to think about, when we hit July 1st, we got into the 2nd half of the year, less time left than has already gone.

It's a great point to use as a staging post, to assess what you have done so far compared to what you said you would do at the beginning of the year.

You *did* set plans for the year, right?

And I'm not talking about the 'stop smoking' or 'be less of a fatso' ridiculous New Year Resolutions. Everyone laughs about those, joking that they will fail within 2 weeks, which of course, they then go on to fail within 2 weeks.

No, I'm talking about proper goals, clearly defined, written down, that you can recite at any moment. Goals with a plan of action to get there, actions that you can tick off once taken.

If you didn't do that at the beginning of the year, why not do it now! July is a perfect time to set New Year Resolutions - obviously not for the New Year as we are into the 2nd half of it, but you can make plans for the next 12 months for sure, or if you prefer, set them for the next 6 months, up to the end of the year.

I can assure you, if you make properly laid out goals, set actions to take, and set about those actions, you will look back on the 2nd half of 2009 as way more productive than the 1st half!

Let me know what you think, I love the feedback!

This is the kind of thing I talk about in my book 'Transform Your Life in 21 Days!'
I was thrilled to have it described as 'motivational magic' and a 'true gem in the field'.
Grab your copy right now, even if it's 2am in the morning!
http://www.transformyourlifenow.com
(if you click my picture at the bottom of that page, you get a special price deal!)

Ok, that's it for this time, I'm off to check my own plans for the 2nd half of the year!
'Til Next Time,
Health & Happiness,
Gordon
P.S. If you know anyone else who you think would enjoy the Great Gordino Newsletter, please pass it on to them!

My book - Transform Your Life In 21 Days:
http://www.transformyourlifenow.com

No comments: